This course is for : Beginner
Average time Duration : 3 Month (2hrs/day)
Students should feel comfortable with HTML and CSS to get the most from this course. Class discussions are geared toward intermediate and advanced computer users.
- Variable, Value, Data type, Operators and Expressions : Comments, Variables: and let keyword, Statements, Value, JS Keywords, Primitive Data types, Non-Primitive Data types, Type of Operators, Understanding Expressions
- Arrays, Decision making and Loops : String, Arrays, If Statement, If-Else Statement, If-Else-IF ladder and Nested If Statements, Switch, Handling repetitive tasks with loops, For Loop, While and Do-While Loop
- Functions, Variable Scope and Objects : What is Function?, Calling a Function, Parameters and default parameters, Scope of Variables: block level scope(ES6), Predefined Functions, What is Objects?, Elements and Properties, Accessing an Object’s properties and methods, onstructor and this keyword, Date and Math Objects
- The Browser Environment : BOM (Browser Object Model), Window.* properties, DOM (document object model), Accessing DOM Nodes, Modifying DOM Nodes, Creating and Removing Nodes
- Events and Event Handling : What are Events?, Listen to Events, Event Handling, HTML5 Forms and Input tag (form validation), Get and Post methods
- What is New in ES6 : Constants, Scoping: block scope variables and functions, Arrow functions, Extended Parameter Handling, Template Literals, Enhanced Object Properties, Restructuring Assignment, Class Definition and Inheritance, Symbol Type, Iterators & For-Of Operator, Generators, Typed Arrays, New Built-in Methods, Promises, Internationalization & Localization
- JQuery : What is jQuery?, Structure of jQuery, Using jQuery and including .js file to HTML, Type of Selectors, Handling Events with jQuery,
- Filtering, Searching and Effects : Selectors Recap, Element and ID Selectors, jQuery DOM Traversal, jQuery DOM Manipulation, jQuery Effects (…)
- APIs : Geo-location, Local Storage, Session Storage, History
- AJAX and JQuery : Itroduction to AJAX, Asynchronous access to remote data, GET HTTP request, AJAX Load, Send Data, Callback Handlers, Change AJAX data type, Status Codes, JSON?, Accessing and Consuming remote JSON Data
- HTML5 Forms and JQuery UI : Understanding Forms , Adding Smarts to Your Forms, Form Validation, Validation Tutorial, Updating Database Table Values, Introduction to jQuery UI, Animation and Special Effects
- Final Project.