This course is for : beginner
Average time Duration : 1 Month (40 Min theory +50 min Lab/lecture)
C++ is one of the most widely used programming languages today. The language itself is object-oriented, offering you the utmost control over data usage, interface, and resource allocation.
This course covers the fundamentals of programming in C++. Created for the novice programmer.
- Introduction : Introduction to C++, Applications of C++, A Simple C++ Program, Structure of C++ Program, Creating source file, Compiling and linking
- Tokens, Expressions and Control structures : Tokens, Keywords, Identifies and constants, Basic data types, User defined data types, Derived data types, Symbolic constants, Type compatibility, Declaration of variables, Dynamic Initialization of variables, Reference variables, Operator in C++, Scope resolution operator, Member dereferencing operators, Memory management operators, Manipulators, Type cast operator, Expressions and their types, Special assignment expressions, Implicit conversions, Operator overloading (overview), Operator procedure, Control structures.
- Functions in C++ : main functions, Function prototyping, Call by reference, Return by reference, Inline factors, Default arguments, Const arguments, Function overloading, Friend and virtual functions.
- Classes and objects : C structure, Specifying a class, Defining member functions, C++ Program with class, Making an outside function Inline, Nesting of member functions, Private member functions, Arrays within a class, Memory allocation for objects, Static data members, Static member functions, Arrays of objects, Objects as function argument, Fried functions, Returning objects, Const member functions , Pointers to members, Local classes, Inheritance.
- Constructors and Destructors : Constructors, Parameterized constructors, Multiple Constructors in a class, Constructors with Defaults arguments, Dynamic Initialization of objects, Copy Constructors, Dynamic Constructors, Constructing two- dimensional Arrays, Const objects, Destructors.
- Templates : Class templates, Class templates with multiple parameters, Function templates, Function templates with multiple parameters, Overloading of templates functions, Member function templates, Non-type template argument.
- Exception Handling : Basics of Exception Handling, Exception handling Mechanism, Throwing Mechanism, Catching Mechanism, Re-throwing an Exception, Specifying Exception.
- Manipulating Strings : Creating string objects, Manipulating string objects, Relational operations, String characteristics, Accessing characters in String, Comparing and swapping